LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd is committed to the protection of your personal information.
This Privacy Statement contains the following important information:
- Collection of your personal information
- How we use and disclose your personal information
- Security of your personal information
Collection of your personal information
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use this web site and how you interact with us. For example, when purchasing products on line we collect details such as your name, delivery address, e-mail address and phone number.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our ISP’s logs.
We will not collect any personal information from you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation. Exceptions to this include:
* Where you have given consent to LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd to do so;
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
* The use is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
How we use and disclose personal information
The personal information that you provide to us during interaction on this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of our products and services to you. The information we gather from your use of this web site enables us to provide more personalised products and services that are tailored to your needs. LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally at LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us the information (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law. We will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information. We may use and disclose information about you for a purpose other than the purpose for which you gave us the information where:
* You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for that other purpose;
* That other purpose is related to the purpose for which you gave us the information;
* You have given us your consent for the personal information to be used or disclosed for the additional purpose;
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
* Where we suspect that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and we use or disclose the personal information to investigate the suspected unlawful activity; or
* The use or disclosure is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law.
LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. We may only use your personal information or data for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for us to obtain your prior express consent. However, when we do this, we will provide an express opportunity when we first contact you to decline receiving any further marketing communications from us, via an opt-out mechanism.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. We will only send e-mails to you if you have elected to receive such e-mails or if they are in response to an email we have received from you.
Security of your personal information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.
Refund and returns policy:
1.This policy refers to products which are sold online via this website, which are called ‘Stock Parts’ products. It does not cover LEP custom manufactured products, or rod, sheet & tube cut-to-size or machined.
2.Except as provided in this clause, the customer is not entitled to return the Goods to the Company for any reason. For defective Goods, which the Company is entitled to reject, the Company’s liability is limited to either (at the Company’s discretion) repairing or replacing the Goods or refunding the price provided that:
- The customer must notify LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd within 7 days of delivery that the Goods are defective
- LEP Engineering plastics is given a reasonable opportunity to investigate the customer’s claim
- LEP Engineering Plastics Ltd will not be liable for Goods which have been tampered with or modified or have not been stored or used in a proper manner
- LEP Engineering Plastics will provide (at the Company’s discretion) a refund or replacement for Goods lost in transit, provide that the Company is given a reasonable opportunity to investigate the customer’s claim with courier companies
Terms and Delivery
New Zealand and Export orders are welcomed.
We endeavour to keep extensive stocks of the catalogue items to offer prompt deliveries.
If we are out of stock of a product we will post a notification on the website to advise customers that the product is currently out of stock.
We strive to deliver prompt service with same day or next day despatch and outline the services available below:
Prices will be quoted ex Auckland or Christchurch New Zealand.
Freight and packing will be itemised separately.
Customs charges and Duties in receiving Country are not included.
NZ Couriers, Courier Post
We do not currently complete international transactions via the website. If you are not based in New Zealand and would like to order Stock Parts/Product from the Plastics Web Shop section, please contact us directly.
When you place orders on https://www.lep.net.nz, your transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard in e-commerce transaction security. Encryption scrambles the information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. SSL also verifies the identity of the server and confirms that the original message arrives safely at its destination.