Tivar-88® is a premium-grade, crosslinked uhmwpe polymer which has been developed specifically for use in bulk material handling applications. Its overall performance has been increased by the addition of fillers and an extremely low co-efficient of friction, which greatly assists in the bulk flow of cohesive or non free-flowing materials.
Tivar® is also available in other specialty grades, including dry slide, high temperature, anti-static and flame-retardent applications. One sheet surface is planed, the other surface as moulded.
Temperature range: -250°C to +80°C
- Very low co-efficient of friction
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High impact strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Good corrosion resistance
- Improved dimensional stability
- High operating temperature range
- Linings for storage bins
- Feeding hoppers
- Charging boxes
- Chain trough conveyors
- Self-unloading bulk carriers
- Vibrating chutes