Marine Board is manufactured from a high density polyethylene (hdpe) which has been specially formulated to withstand the rigours of harsh outdoor marine environments. It is UV-stabilised to resist damage and will retain its beauty, even after years of exposure to direct sunlight.
Marine Board has outstanding wear and abrasion resistance – it won’t splinter, crack, de-laminate, rot, swell or absorb water like materials such as wood or laminates. It has a low co-efficient of friction, good anti-stick abilities and excellent chemical resistance.
It is virtually maintenance-free, even under heavy foot traffic on boat decks. Staining or painting is not required, as the colour is integrated with the polymer to retain its vibrant appearance. Fabrication and finishing is carried out with standard woodworking tools and the board forms easily for smooth curves and bends. There is no grain pattern – any part of the sheet can be used, eliminating waste.
Marine Board is available in a standard range of colours, and custom colours can be matched to suit individual requirements.
Two additional sheet grades can be supplied on request, although minimum order quantities may apply;
- Marine grade AS with anti-skid layers on both sides
- Marine grade LW for general use, which is lighter, easier-to-handle and less cost
-100°C to +80°C
- UV stabilised to resist damage
- Will not splinter, crack, swell, de-laminate or absord water
- Stain resistant, needs no paint
- Fabricated with standard woodworking tools
- Easily formed for smooth curves and bends
- Cabinets and counter tops
- Doors, windows, steps and ladders
- Hatch covers and swim platforms
- Trims, mouldings and railings
Sheet only – available on indent – please contact us to find out more
2438 x 1370mm
3000 x 1220mm
6.35, 9.52, 12.7,
15.8, 19.1, 25.4,